Friday 2 March 2012

Goodbye BEL260~ :'(

I think I have learning so many new things during BEL260 class.

As compared in the first semester, my English are improved! I also become more confident to speak in front others. 

I think the way that Miss Zu used to taught me for BEL260 are very useful to me. 
The activity that Miss Zu did such as acting, group presentation and forum make me more confident. As I said before, my English are more improve as compared than the last semester. This is because the way that Miss Zu use to teach this subject that attract me to take full attention to this subject. :)



I will always remember the moment that you said that your nephew who is 2 years old is same like me when I said 'no...no...no..' HEHE~ 
Thanks to Miss Zu for all your hardwork and sorry for everything.. I will miss you.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment