Sunday 4 December 2011

first week..... :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

TUESDAY- 29/11/2011

Before this class, Miss Zu asked us to do an introduction about our friend...
This activity came with partner... My partner is SALINA....

I told my classmate about Salina and 4 fact about her.. One of the fact is lie... This activity make us burst out laugh... HAHAHA~
True fact about my partner, Salina:
  • She is so hygienic..
  • She is very hardworking person...
  • She is a talkative person..
And the lie is......
  • She has a pet in her house....

this is my partner... :)


WEDNESDAY- 30/11/2011

On this day, we did an outdoor activity... It is not an outdoor activity which we played badminton, football and others but it is just an activity which is not located in class... Miss Zu asked us to converse in English with our mates...


Although, the weather is hot, but this activity was so interesting... We need to converse about a specific topic...
When it comes to football, I told my friends about my favourite football player, MUSLIM AHMAD... :)


Muslim Ahmad... <3


THURSDAY- 1/12/2011

Night class?? Arghhhh~ I didn't feel like to go this class.. :(
But, I need to come to get knowledge....

I thought it was a boring class... But, it is not like what I thought...
On that night, Miss Zu taught us about contextual clues...

Miss Zu ask me to read one sentence and then try to identify what's the meaning of the underlined words...
When I read that sentence, I found a weird word which is 'Ian'... I thought it was a word that I didn't know its meaning.. But, after I asked Elya, it was someone's name... hahaha~ :D

I learnt many new words on that day such as bizarre, buffoon, cubbyhole, remunerated and many more....
After that, Miss Zu divide us into five groups... Sue, Malin, Iffah, Syahirah and I in one group...

Miss Zu gave each group 12 questions... The group with the highest mark is the winner...
My group just got 6 out of 12...
Although, we just got 6 questions correct, but we were not ashamed with our classmates because we learn from mistake.... :)

study! study! :)

I think that's all for now...
I hope you enjoy reading my blog... THANK YOU!!!  ^_^

3 comments: