Thursday 15 December 2011

Second week ~ :)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....
Olla!!! We meet again~ :)


 MONDAY- 5/12/2011

First time I had BEL class at morning .... Although, it was a morning class, I felt so happy to go the class.. :D
Unfortunately, Miss Zu dismiss the class early.. :(
This is because the degree student want to use the class (I 116)...
But, before we dismiss, Miss Zu gave us a homework....
The homework is.....


We need to find one picture... Then we need to introduce the picture.... But, we can't use the real name of the picture...
I, use this picture :





Do you know who is it? This is football player, right??
But for this homework, this is not football player... But a CEO in SM Entertainment.... SM Entertainment is a company which produce many famous korean artist such as SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, TVXQ and many more...


SHINee..  <3
Super Junior...
SNSD....
TVXQ.. 


TUESDAY- 6/12/2011
Who knows that I have such a precious talent... HAHA~ :
On this day, we needed to be an actor/actress.... We were divided into 5 groups...
RAHEY, SALINA, SUHAILA, SYAZWAN and I in one group... We must act based on P.RAMLEE's movie...
My group chose 'ALI BABA BUJANG LAPOK'... 

Let me introduce the actor and the actress...
Rahey - Lead of Robber
Suhaila - Kasim Baba
Salina - Ali Baba
Syazwan - Apek
Pony - Servant

Lastly, we needed to chose the best group, ator and also actress...

Best group : Group 1 (Nabilah, Wani, Syafiqah, Din and Megat)
Best Actor : Taufik
Best actress : Nabilah





I hope SYAMSUL YUSOF could take us to be in his new film.... :)




WEDNESDAY- 7/12/2011

Grammar class? Arghhhh!! It wil be bored!! :(
Since I was in primary schools, when it comes to Grammar, I will become sleepy, sleepy and sleepy... I thought that's why I'm not really good in English... HEHE~ :P

But, for this class, it was not as I thought... It was not boring at all...
Miss Zu found a way to make me not sleepy... She made a game for us!
We were divided into two group...
First group which is my group were BIZZARE.... And the second group were CALLOH CALLAY....
Unfortunately, my group lost.... :'( So sad~

I wish can be like this.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment