Sunday 26 February 2012

week 10...

WEDNESDAY-8/2/2012

Oh no!!! Today I have a speaking test! From the three test which are listening, mid-term test and speaking, the test that I don’t like is speaking. It is because, my English is bad. I don’t have a confident on doing this test. I hope that today I can do this test better than the last semester.

My group is the second group did the test. The first group is Amallina’s group. RAHEY, SALINA, HEfA and I are in one group. We got a question about:

How to reduce the number of girl that involve in unhealthy diet?
  • 1st candidate: RAHEY- Parents
  • 2nd candidate: ME- Government
  • 3rd candidate: SALINA- Teachers
  • 4th candidate: HEFA- Counsellors

At the end, Salina and I agree with Rahey’s point while Rahey agree with Salina’s point and Hefa agree with my point.


FRIDAY-10/2/2012

Again! We have a test today. This week is just for test. But, today is the test that I like the most among the three tests which is listening test.
In order to do well in listening test, I am cleaning my ear. So, I can hear all the information clearly. J Besides that, I also sat near the speaker.
I hope with all my strategies, I can get good mark.

Hope get the green.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment