Saturday 25 February 2012

Week 8...

WEDNESDAY-25/1/2012
Today, we don't have a class but Miss Zu make a consultation on non linear writing as tomorrow we have mid-term exam. In order to make us easier to ask her, she fixed a time for each group to meet her. My group need to meet her at 2.30 p.m.

During the consultation hours, we can ask anything that we want to know about non linear writing and also about the comprehension. I think this way can help me to more understand on how to answer the non linear essay and also the comprehension. :)


THURSDAY-26/1/2012

Arghhhh! Mid term exam!! The question is quite hard! I don't have confident to get higher mark. :(
Why during the real exam the question are so hard? Why during the revision the question are not really hard? why? why? why? This situation always occur like this. :'( So sad~  Now, I just hope that I can get a good result..



No comments:

Post a Comment