Sunday 26 February 2012

Week 9. :)

TUESDAY- 31/1/2012

On this day, we were practice on how to do the listening test. The format still same like we are in the first semester. But the different is the questions are more challenging.



For today practice, I didn't listen it well. So, I can't answer all the question. When Miss Zu told the answer, I just copy the answer. Arghhh~ I felt so worried to do the real listening test.. :(
WEDNESDAY- 1/2/2012

Today, Miss Zu just exposed us on how to do the speaking test. Arghhh! This week we just learn about test! Test! Test! Test! So frustrated! The thing that I don't like is test! :( 


Last semester. I got the worst mark among my group members. I hope that this semester I can improve my speaking skills. :)


THURSDAY-2/2/2012

We did listening test practice again. I hope I can do well today. :)
I'm so lucky today! It is because, today, I sat near with the speaker. So, I can hear it well. Although, I sat near with the speaker, I still can't get full marks. What's wrong with my ears? :(
After we did a listening practice, Nabilah's group presenting about ADVERBS and SUBJECT VERB AGRREEMENT

Hmmm~ first of all, let me tell you what is adverbs?

Adverbs are words that modify:
  • a VERB
  • an ADJECTIVES
  • ANOTHER ADVERBS
Example of adverbs :
  


More information about this? You can click this link:
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/adverbs.htm

Next, let me tell you a little bit about subject verb agreement( SVA).
In SVA, the subjects an verbs must agree with one another in number  (singular/plural)
Thus, if the subject is singular, its verb must also be singular ; if a subject is plural, its verb must also be plural.

                                                 
                                             


You can click this link to know more about this: 

Lastly, we did an activity. The person who has been chosen to answer the question can get food as their reward. On this day, we have a fiest of food. HAHA~



No comments:

Post a Comment